Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yes Please to Nowa Li Moccasins



We recently received a pair of Nowa Li moccasins to try out. My five year old immediately asked me what a moccasin was. As I handed over the blue striped footwear, I wasn't sure how to explain them. Well, no need... He immediately said, "Cool! Sock shoes!" Next thing I knew, the socks and tennis shoes were off and the sock shoes were on. Perfect description indeed. Warm weather and all, he wore his comfy new moccasins the next 18 hours (yes, he slept in them).

Made in Sweden, Nowa Li moccasins have been worn by children and adults for more than 50 years! They are super soft and comfy, and amazingly, they are one of the few products on the market that are still sewn by hand. When "inspecting" my son's moccasins, I noticed that the craftsmanship was impeccable. The non-skid leather of the soles is soft and pliable, yet thick enough to make them sturdy and long lasting. The upper "sock" is made of cotton and features a double elastic at the ankle to keep them from falling off. My favorite feature though? They are machine washable!

Nowa Li moccasins are available online and they come in several adorable styles. Their sizes range from 3 months to adult (I really want my own pair!) and they'd make a great gift for the favorite feet in your life! I really love the idea of getting a pair of moccasins as a gift. It's an item that you wouldn't expect to receive, most people don't have them, and guess what? Once you did have them, you'd love them!

Visit the Nowa Li site today, and pick up some moccasins for yourself and any other feet you adore! While you're there, be sure to check out the clearance section, you can get some styles for as low as $12.

2 comments:

momto5cuties said...

Thanks for sharing, they look pretty amazing. I will defintley give these a try. I bet they are comfy.nice product!!

momto5cuties said...

These look comfy and really durable. Nice socks. Will give them a try!! great for kids!! thanks for sharing.