Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shoes Fabulous Shoes

I have fallen in love! I recently had the pleasure of getting a pair of Vincent shoes for my daughter. I chose the Lilly shoe. It is about as girlie as a shoe can get. They sparkle and shine just like my little girl. She feels like a princess every time she wears them.

My daughter loves to wear shoes without socks. I was afraid to say yes because usually all fancy little girl shoes will cause blisters without tights or sock, but NOT Vincent shoes! They are made of the highest quality materials. She was able to wear her shoes all day without one complaint! The sparkles have also stood the true child test. She wears these shoes everyday and not one sequins has fallen off.

Vincent Shoes has a large varitey of shoes to choose from. They have shoes for boys and girls as well as sandles, dress shoes, tennis shoes, and rain boots to mention a few. They have shoes to fit your every need.

I am sold on Vincent shoes. Please check out their website at vincentshoestore.us. This a a very user friendly website. They have easy to follow guides to help you find the right shoe and fit for your child. Each pair of shoes has a name and little description that explains their inspiration. The description for the Lilly shoe posted fit my daughter perfectly. I knew those shoes were the ones for her. I am always hesitant to purchase shoes and clothing online, you just never know how they are going to fit. Vincent Shoes took all that worry away. On their site you will find a shoe size guide with a printable shoefitter vincentshoestore.us/shoefitter/ to take out all the guessing.

Visit vincentshoestore.us/shop/index.cfm?onsale=1 and check out their fantastic 75% off sale.



No comments: