Friday, June 12, 2009

Shaklee Baby


So I have been using Shaklee cleaning products for several years, ever since I saw them on The Oprah Winfrey Show. Now, to my delight, Shaklee has come out with products for baby and child. When my favorite Shaklee rep sent me Shaklee Baby gentle wash, lotion and diaper cream to try out, I was so excited that I gave my newborn son a bath that very day just so I could test out the line. And the result.....a fabulous new line of baby products that are formulated with natural and organic ingredients and are pediatrician tested to be safe and effective. I love the light scent the entire line has, just a hint of lavendar and chamomile, so as not to overpower the natural sweet smell of baby. With no parabens or harmful chemicals, the Shaklee Baby is a new must-have for all moms of babies. Check out Shaklee Baby and all the other Shaklee products at www.shaklee.net/dehn

No comments: