Thursday, June 11, 2009

Does Dad Have an iPhone? Then, Get Him an Ampli-Phone!



No batteries, no cords, great sound, and portable too! If Dad has an iPhone, I've found you the perfect Father's Day gift! You must check out the Ampli-Phone. The Ampli-Phone is a "horn" style speaker designed to amplify music straight from your iPhone. Made of durable plastic, you simply slide your phone into the neoprene sleeve and the music magically fills the entire room. When I first saw this device, I had an immediate flashback to teaching my students about the phonograph. It looks kind of silly, but don't judge a book by its cover! The Ampli-Phone works and it works well. What I love is that it is virtually indestructible. Take it anywhere and it's safe and sound, literally. Perfect for summer, bring your Ampli-Phone to the beach, lake, take it in the camper, or even on the boat. For just $34.95 you can't go wrong. You'll never need batteries, it's lightweight, and it comes in two colors: black and white. The Ampli-Phone can be used with all types of iPhones. This is one of those "you never know you needed it until you found it" items. I keep mine by the bed, together with my phone, it works great as an alarm. It then follows me on my morning routine (yes it is loud enough to hear over the shower)!

For more information, visit the Ampli-Phone site today. If you need a gift for an iPhone owner, I promise, this is one that will impress. Fun and functional, the Ampli-Phone kicks it old school style. Who would have thought? A simple speaker for a high tech phone, I love it!

No comments: