Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Heelarious


Ok, these are the swankiest shoes a baby could possibly have!! They are absolutely a ‘must have’ for your little diva in the making!! Heelarious are fun crib shoes for babies ages 0 - 6 months, designed to look like high heels. They are not meant for walking on, just for show! Perfect for pictures and special occasions, get your daughter her first pair of heels! These fabulous crib shoes are selling like hotcakes all around the world and even celebrity babies have been rockin’ these Heelarious heels!

Visit www.heelarious.com

post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these shoes, they are ADORABLE!! I can't wait to buy a pair for my baby girl Chloe :)

Roni said...

These are adorable! I don't even have a princess yet, but would love to grab a pair for when I do! How yummy & cute!

LTLY,

Roni
www.theronireport.blogspot.com

Shami said...

These are very cute! I can see a lot of mothers putting it on their little one for show!