Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jack and Lily: Little Shoes For Little Soles



I love shoe shopping, both for myself and my kids. But while I can get away with uncomfortable but cute shoes for myself, I can't do that for my kids. And I don't have to with Jack and Lily shoes for infants and toddlers.

All the shoes by Jack & Lily are adorable. More importantly, they have all the reasons why parents should buy any shoe for their child: the shoes are soft and flexible with a skid-resistant sole; they have an adjustable ankle; they are made from a non-toxic premium 100% cowhide leather; they are easy to put and off and actually stay on when you want them to; and the biggest bonus: they are hand or machine washable. And did I mention they are handmade? Talk about amazing!

The Jack and Lily shoe line is composed of two collections: Original and My Shoes. The Original line is primarily for indoor use and best for pre-walkers because they have a skid-resistant suede sole (not enough support for an expert walker) with an elasticized ankle. The My Shoes line can be used both indoors and outdoors and is best for walkers (although non-walkers can wear them just as easily) because they have a flexible, skid resistant and cushioned TPR sole sole and a velcro ankle. Both the Original and My Shoes line are available in sizes ranging from 0-6 months up to 3 years old. The Original collection is priced at $26.00 and the My Shoes collection is priced at $30.00.

Okay, now for the designs. Jack and Lily have some of the most adorable designs I have ever seen for infant/toddler shoes. With over 70, yes that's right 70, amazing designs, there is a Jack and Lily shoe for everyone. My favorites are the Dragonfly shoes from the My Shoes collection and the Baseball shoes from the Original collection. But really, you can't go wrong with any of their styles. And just when I thought Jack and Lily couldn't be more perfect, I discovered that they have the BEST customer service. The company offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee behind every one of their shoes. So hurry over to Jack and Lily and get a couple (it's impossible to order just one) pairs of phenomenal shoes for your little one. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

*Right now Jack and Lily are having a great promo: Buy any 2 pairs of shoes and get Free Shipping!! Go to http://www.jackandlily.com/ to check it out!

No comments: