Thursday, July 23, 2009

Plan a Playdate with Mommy Calling Cards from Shutterfly



Shutterfly has done it again! A new product to make keeping in touch as easy as a handshake. With Summer in full swing, we've been out and about for a month now. We've met with friends and we've met new friends! With my new Mommy Calling Cards from Shutterfly, it's been super easy to plan playdates. Keeping them in my pocket or purse I just pull one out when I want to share contact info with a friend quickly and easily. With over 40 designs, you'll be sure to find the perfect one for your family. I chose the "Bubble Red" card to the left and included my name with my boys' names underneath, my e-mail, and phone numbers. They came out so cute, I just love them! The cards are printed on high quality cardstock and come in sets of 50. Trust me when I say your mommy friends will be impressed when you come prepared for playdate planning!

Visit Shutterfly today and check out all of their great products! They also have a new baby site that can help moms with photography tips, creating the right birth announcement, and much much more!

No comments: