Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gamewright

I received a whole box of board and card games from Gamewright. I am really impressed with their games and so are my sons!! We received: Too Many Monkeys, Can You See What I See? Finders Keepers Game, Ring-o Flamingo, and Say Cheese! Wow, my boys and I were SO excited when we opened the box so we started testing and playing the games right away! We tried each of the games and our favorites were: Ring-O Flamingo, a fun ring tossing board game and Can You See What I See? Finders Keepers Game, a matching game. We keep Can You See What I See? Finders Keepers Game in our tent trailer for camping as it is a fun game for all ages. The cards are super thick and have a special coating on them so spills and greasy fingers’ don’t stand a chance! Gamewright has over 50 games to choose from and has won over 150 awards, including our “So Swanky Award”, so check them out!

Visit http://www.gamewright.com/

post signature

No comments: