Friday, November 07, 2008

Sweet Assets: Short Change Yourself in a GOOD Way




With the economy down in the dumps, why not cheer yourself up with a little chocolate? I mean chocolate makes everything better, right? Sweet Assets founder, Lisa Nalen, has come up with a fantastic line of delicious chocolates that will turn that financial frown upside down. Back in the day, Lisa found herself struggling with credit, she was in a true "financial crunch." Lisa turned her Financial Crunch into chocolate and the rest is sweet history. With products like the Nest Egg, Short Change, and Credit Sweet, you're sure to find a laugh during these tough times. However, don't let the humor in this great line of chocolate fool you. Sweet Assets is serious chocolate. Last year I attended the All Candy and Snack Expo and I tried just about every chocolate on the market. I know, I know, it's a tough job, but someone has to do it! I can honestly say that Sweet Assets has the smoothest, most flavorful chocolaty fantasticness that my taste buds have stumbled upon. My favorite? The Short Change coins, minty dark chocolate, YUM!

Looking for a fun and ultra tasty gift? Pick up a Nest Egg for the parents to be in your life. Make a family member or friend smile with a Financial Crunch Tin. Tell Santa that Credit Sweet gold bars make great stocking stuffers. OR, think about your accountant. Maybe your taxes will get done quicker with a Stimulus Package!

Visit Sweet Assets today and make an investment you won't regret!

1 comment:

Tara M. Bloom said...

Oh my gosh, this is great. Thanks, Amber! I'd love to give these as hostess gifts through the holiday season and maybe even as Christmas gifts to some people I know. We *do* all need a smile these days.