Monday, November 24, 2008

Monkeying Around Has Never Been So Fun!



I think I've found my new favorite toy company! With two boys who love to monkey around, Monkey Business Sports has tons of unique toys that are sure to keep them busy, active and having a blast! We recently gave their Stomp Walkers a spin and I'm telling you, if my 7 year old could wear them to school, he would. A few years back we saw a parade at Disney's California Adventure that had several stilt walkers along the route. Since then, we've been to the circus and have seen various performances with "stilt" type entertainment.

Both of my boys are completely obsessed with stilts, and have been wanting their own. I've been nixing the idea, "No way, stilts are not for kids, you have to take lessons, they are dangerous, blah blah blah." BOY WAS I WRONG! I never even knew "kid friendly" stilts existed until I found Monkey Business Sports. Technically, Stomp Walkers are for ages 6 and up, but these things are so kid friendly that even my four year old can do them (he just needs a little help getting up).

Supporting up to 100 pounds, Stomp Walkers have a wide foam base that look like giant feet! The platforms are also nice and big, so little ones can hop up and stay on. Another fantastic feature is the fact that Stomp Walkers are super easy to put together. It took me less than 10 minutes to get them up and running.

Visit Monkey Business Sports today, and check out all of their wonderful gear. You're sure to find something perfect for the monkeys in your life. Oh, and you might want to tell Santa about this site! Keep an eye out Swanky Moms, there's more Monkey Business to come...

No comments: