Thursday, November 27, 2008

Little Ruler, Just Like Daddy USED to Wear!



Oh my! Can you say, instant flashback?

Skater boys, I used to love them in high school... And now, I have one in training. Knowing how wild those boys were, I'm not sure if it's good or bad that my son is following in daddy's skateboarding footsteps. Nonetheless, he can at least bring back the style. Little Ruler has all of the old school skate designs that will jog your memory. With everything from Independent Trucks to Santa Cruz classics, you're sure to find a tee or onesie that will take you back. They even have Thrasher Magazine gear, so super fun. I absolutely LOVE our new Little Ruler tees, they fit well, are super soft, and the designs couldn't be cooler. My only complaint? We need big boy sizes in all this cool stuff too, please!

Little Ruler also has rockin' band tees and onesies that match the taste of the old school skater music. I mean where else will you find a Black Flag onesie or a Descendents toddler tee???

Looking for something a little more mainstream? Done! They also carry brands like Hurley, Quiksilver, DC, Vans, DVS & Reef. Visit Little Ruler today for some GREAT sales, they've got Reef Flip Flops on sale for as low as $6, a total steal considering I paid, well, much more than that for the same ones elsewhere... Go. Shop. Now!

No comments: