Thursday, November 20, 2008

Put an extra SPARKLE in your daily life!



The Ultimate Rhinestone Kit

Almost all little girls love things that sparkle, and my daughter is no different. I was always looking for a way to add an extra sparkle to her outfits, but was not quite sure how until I found "The Ultimate Rhinestone Kit".

This kit comes with everything you need to get started and addicted to embellishing just about everything! The kit comes complete with all that you need all the way down to the 150 Swarovski crystals in 3 different sizes. What I like best about the kit is all the fine tuning tools that are included that allowed me to create with ease. The fine metal tips allowed me percise application of the glue with the finest of dots, and the wax crayon gave me complete control of the rhinestone placement. Nothing was left out of this kit.

My addiction started with adding an extra sparkle to my daughter's fairy wings for her Halloween costume and has continued on from there. With this kit, and the purchase of addional rhinestones, I have embellished shoes, bows, shirts and a lunch box! Now everything else on my daughter sparkles as much as her smile does.

Visit SanDanceInc.com to purchase The Ultimate Rhinestone Kit and to check out other wonderful items they have to offer.


1 comment:

Misty said...

thanks for sharing this. it gave me so many ideas.
~misty~