Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jumpseat: That looks familiar, where have I seen it before?



Mommy’s got a brand new bag and she loves it! My Vintage Galley Tote from Jumseat is my new favorite and I’m not the only one obsessed with it. Everywhere I go, people ask me where they have seen that print before. Guess what? If you’ve flown the friendly skies in the early 80’s, you’ve probably sat on it! Jumpseat bags are made from vintage airline seat fabric. Yep! The only difference? They don’t smell of cigarettes! Remember those days? UGH! Anyhow, Jumpseat has two great styles and two great colors. I actually had a really hard time choosing. I went with the Blue Lagoon and let me tell you it’s even more beautiful in person. I have the galley style, which is the larger size. As a mom, I love its roominess. Lots of space for all of the necessities including a pack of wipes and a magazine. The exterior pockets are perfect too. One houses my keys, the other my cell phone. Both the pockets and main compartment feature strong magnetic snap closures. I love the seat belt handles and the seashell pattern is just beautiful. If you are looking for a unique new handbag, look no further, each bag is numbered and part of a limited series. After all, there were only so many of those seats out there… I’m totally serious when I say, I think I sat on the same fabric when I was about 6 on a flight to Houston, Texas to visit my aunt! Fond memories and a great new purse definitely makes mommy happy!


Visit Jumpeseat today and add some airline couture to your handbag collection!

No comments: