Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa Speaking

My kids just got their call from Santa this evening and the looks on their faces were priceless! This is our second time receiving this service and it is an absolute 'must' for our family every year! My sons even asked, 'I wonder if Santa is going to phone again this year?". I absolutely love to watch them as Santa asks about what they have been up to and what is on their Christmas list. He tells the kids that they are on his good list and also, he mentions things they could improve on. My oldest sons' mouth dropped to the floor a few times, it was funny. Each call is totally personalized with tons of personal details that only "Santa" would know about their life. You can also request a copy of your recording so you can listen back to the whole conversation. A great keepsake item!

Visit www.SantaSpeaking.com

post signature

No comments: