Thursday, December 11, 2008

Joobles: Love At First Squeeze



Looking for a new lovie for your little one this holiday season? Meet the Joobles from Fair Indigo! The most adorable little characters I've seen in a long time, these soft and squishy creatures are hand made in Peru under fair trade conditions (READ MORE NOW). They are made of organic cotton and dyed with eco-friendly dyes, so you can be sure your little one can love away with no worries about safety issues. There are 9 Joobles to choose from and trust me, the choice will be hard. I promise you though, no matter who you choose, you'll instantly fall in love. My favorites are Fair Bear and Jiffy the Giraffe.

Visit the Fair Indigo site today and purchase with pride. I mean how often can you buy something and KNOW for SURE that the people creating it are being treated the way you'd want to be treated? Great concept, great company and super cute products! Shop Fair Indigo this holiday season and give gifts of goodness.

IT'S A SWANKY GIVE AWAY!
Which is your favorite Jooble? Send your answer to me at heather@swankymoms.com If you're the lucky 10th person, you will win your very own Jooble to cuddle with.

No comments: