Thursday, December 04, 2008

Great Girlfriend Gift Alert: FUMI


It's very seldom that I post a review THE DAY I get the item. But I'm telling you this little puppy is a must have for anyone that carries a handbag. The perfect girlfriend gift this holiday season? The FUMI. I know you're probably thinking, "The What?" FUMI, it stands for Fashionable Unique Multi-purpose Innovation. Simple and elegant looking, this thing is a beast! Strong as an ox, I tell ya. The FUMI is a purse holder (but also doubles, I mean triples, as a bracelet or purse accessory). I tested the FUMI out today on a Tory Burch tote FILLED with all of my mommy goodies: wipes case, wallet, make up bag, check book, camera, the works. My bag is heavy and the FUMI kept it all in check, balancing perfectly on the edge of the table keeping my bag up off the floor with ease. The FUMI now has a permanent spot in my bag. I can't wait to take it out to dinner (yes, it deserves its own date).

Whether you carry a tiny handbag or a mega mommy bag, the FUMI is a must have. Visit their site today and stock up on girlfriend gifts! There are seven different styles and lots of other fun goodies at the FUMI site. I also think this would be a great teacher gift and if you've got teens, tell Santa it makes a perfect stocking stuffer.

No comments: