Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Gotta Have Gifts: Dr. Seuss by Bumkins




Looking for a fun shower gift for the mom to be in your life? Bumkins has a new line of "vintage" Dr. Seuss infant body suits and toddler tees that are absolutely adorable. With classic stories like The Cat in the Hat, Green Eggs and Ham, Oh the Places You'll Go, & Hop on Pop, you'll be sure to find a blast from the past that makes you smile. The colors are amazing, hip and fun; a nice break from the traditional pinks, blues, and yellows. Heathered shades of green purple, gray and red ringer styles make up this original line. My favorite design is the classic "Cat in the Hat" in red heather. Not only are they cute, but they're also unisex, well made, super soft, and tagless, so no itchy little necks. I've always loved Dr. Seuss and I think my new favorite shower gift will be a Bumkins bodysuit accompanied with the matching book. If I really like the mom to be, she may get a gift basket with a few designs!

Bumkins makes a world of fabulous products. Be sure to check out their toddler and child waterproof Dr. Seuss aprons, great for messy summertime fun at the easel. My boys have these and they are by far the cutest aprons I have seen. The fact that they are waterproof and machine washable is a bonus too! They have aprons for adults as well. If you know twins, the Thing 1 and Thing 2 rompers are a must have! I could go on and on, but I must stop at some point.

Wait, just one more thing I have to mention. Know a new dad or dad to be? Pick up a copy of the Hop on Pop book and wrap it up with the matchin body suit or tee for Father's Day!

All products are available for purchase on the Bumkins site.

No comments: