Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mustela: Sun Protection for the Most Sensitive Skin


I have to say even before trying Mustela's sun protection line, I already love the company. After all, their 9 Months stretch mark lotion kept me stretch mark free during both of my pregnancies! There aren't enough words in the English Language to thank them for that... Anyhow, I had the pleasure of trying their fabulous sun protection line, including the Mustela High Protection Sun Lotion SPF 50 and the Mustela Sun Cream for Sensitive Areas SPF 50. Both products are amazing. My boys have very sensitive skin and there are only a few sun protection products that do not bother them with burning or itching. I am thrilled to add Mustela to my list of approved sun care! I especially love the Sun Cream for Sensitive Areas. It comes in a little "lip balm" type of tube, perfect for keeping in your purse. I have actually used it myself on my lips and face. It is non-greasy and rubs in very easily. Something very unique about the Mustela sun protection line is the fact that it is the first line to eliminate chemical filters. It utilizes mineral filters to protect against UVA and UVB rays. Please visit the Mustela site to learn more about their skin care products, they have a store finder that will help you locate your nearest retailer. I speak from experience, it's not fun to have skin cancer at the age of 16, nearly all sun damage occurs as a young child, and we as parents can prevent that. The warm summer months are approaching, so make sure you have your Mustela at hand to protect the most important skin on earth!

No comments: