Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sticks n Stones



Check out this Daddy Power Tee! Great gift for any dad! It comes shrink wrapped in the shape of a dumbbell that fits in your hand! So cute! Once unwrapped and washed, it is an awesome black cotton tee with Dad and his power number (the number of kids he has)! My husband loves his Daddy Power Tee!

I have this tee only with my two boys on it! It's great! I can show off I'm a proud mommy of two boys without saying a word!

Each figure is sold separately, and you choose the shirt from their store (they carry maternity, tanks, tees, long sleeve shirts) or you can order it and iron it on your favorite pair of jeans or tote bag from home! If you are "iron challenged" then Sticks n Stones can do it for you for a small fee! What a great gift for any woman in your life or yourself!

Visit www.sticksnstones-store.com!

No comments: