Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Shutterfly for Mom, It's not too late!



Looking for a last minute gift for Mom that does not look at all last minute? Visit Shutterfly and make her a personal set of stationary that will make you look like you planned your gift months in advance! How do I know this? I did it. Literally. Over the weekend I personalized some beautiful pieces for my mom and with overnight shipping, they're already in my hands wrapped and ready to go, just a few days later. It me took less than 10 minutes to design thank you notes, return address labels, a note pad, gift tags, and stationary for my mom and I know she will absolutely adore it. With Shutterfly's stylish variety of designs it will be easy to find the perfect fit for that special mommy in your life. Visit the Shutterfly site right now and get busy!

If you're already done with your Mother's Day shopping, visit anyway, Shutterfly is the ultimate solution to any gift giving situation. Birthday party? Wedding? Bridal Shower? New Baby? Anniversary? New Home? Just Because? Everyone on your list would love something special personalized just for them.

No comments: