Thursday, May 28, 2009

DLL Rainwear: Who Needs Rain Anyway?



Being from sunny California, we have VERY few rainy days. Does that stop us from wearing rain boots? NOPE! In fact, my boys would rather wear their boots from DLL Rainwear than their tennis shoes. Perfect for stomping around the playground and running through the park, rain boots are much quicker to pull on than wasting time with ties or velcro (from the mouth of my 7 year old).

I've been a huge fan of DLL for a few years now and I can promise you that you will not find a better selection of rain boots or rain gear anywhere. A never ending (in a good way) selection combined with their amazing customer service, you can't go wrong. My boys and I all have matching "Tossed Skulls" boots and whenever we where them, either together or individually, we get tons of compliments. Some of our favorite uses are school field trips (especially strawberry and pumpkin picking), running around in the back yard, or even a simple trip to the grocery store.

DLL has everything you can imagine for a rainy day, our in our case sunny days too! Take a peek at DLL's site, I promise that you will find your dream boots. I've got my eye on the adorable Cupcake Land boots. Too bad they only come in kid's sizes, dang...

USE THE CODE 15SWANKY TO SAVE 15% OFF YOUR ORDER. IT'S ONLY GOOD THROUGH 7/31/09, SO HURRY UP!

No comments: