Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hola! Me Llamo Heather & I LOVE this Onesie...



Looking for a super cute and wonderfully unique personalized gift for a favorite little one in your life? Check out these onesies at Luca Bleu. Available in white with either blue or pink motifs, this adorable outfit will be sure to put a smile on the faces it encounters. My sister speaks Spanish fluently, so I really wanted my nephew to don the "Me llamo" outfit. I think it is so clever and fun. Available in sizes 6 months to 18 months, the long sleeved onesies are made impeccably. Super soft 100% cotton that your baby will feel nice and cozy in. They are also available in toddler sized tees ranging from a 2T to 5/6T. You know it would be a hit at pre-school. I mean what teacher wouldn't be impressed with a little bilingual "my name is" lesson? A twist on the "Hello, my name is..." badges we all know, these fun onesies are sure to be the hit of the party! I kinda wish they made the tees for adults...

For more information, visit www.lucableu.com

No comments: