Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bring the Luck O' the Irish to YOUR Dinner Table



Olive Kids has done it again! I've been a huge fan of their holiday place mats for a few years now. My boys (well, and me too) love changing their place mats to match the "holiday of the month." We've just finished up with Valentine's Day and now its time to get lucky and bring out the new St. Patty's Day mats. Olive Kids' place mats are top notch, they use a thick laminate on their brightly colored designs that makes for a virtually indestructible eating experience. They easily wipe clean with water and are very hard to bend/crease.

Click on over to Olive Kids to get your table set for the holidays!

Oh! And while you're there, be sure to check out their bookmarks and name tags. My boys LOVE to read, especially my first grader. His very own bookmark is such a great way to make a book "his own." The designs are adorable and I know these would be a welcome addition to any classroom. As a former teacher, I really appreciate items that are personalized. You won't have to worry about these bookmarks ending up in the lost and found! The name tags are PERFECT for backpacks and travel. Even if you're just "Goin' to Grandma's" your little one (and big ones too) will appreciate a personalized touch to their luggage!

No comments: