Sunday, March 02, 2008

Skipping Hippos: A Day in May Jacket


Living in Southern California, we don't really need "winter coats." I mean, my kids think a winter coat is a hooded sweatshirt! I'm always on the lookout for lightweight jackets. One of my favorite lines, Skipping Hippos, recently introduced me to what I think is the one of the cutest lightweight jackets for little girls I've ever seen. You've got to check out their "Day in May" jackets. The coats come in three colors: almond, raspberry & wedgewood. They are available in sizes 2T through 6X, so even your big girl can wear one. I love the big buttons and adorable collar and the craftsmanship is impeccable. The lining fabric adds to the overall fantasticness and trust me, you will get compliments galore with this one. While visiting Skipping Hippos, don't forget to check out their irresistible ponchos, every little girl needs one of these too.

Come on Skipping Hippos, why can't you make some jackets in mommy sizes! Visit the site today and treat your little darling to a REALLY darling coat.

No comments: