Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Prima Princessa: Ballet for EVERYONE!

"Prima Princessa presents Swan Lake" was a delight to share with my children. My daughter (2 ½ years old) loves to dance and play dress up, and this was the perfect way to share the beauty of ballet with my children. I was also pleasantly surprised when my 4 ½ year old son asked to watch it again and began to try the different ballet moves. My children were engaged and enthralled to be part of this interactive DVD.

This DVD introduces children not only to the beauty of ballet, but allows them to learn, participate and understand how a story can be told through dance. I loved that they told the story of Swan Lake as it was being preformed, shared and demonstrated different ballet moves, and showed professionals, school children, and toddlers dancing. This would be a perfect gift for any little girl or family who wants to share the fine arts with their children.

This fabulous DVD is available at Amazon.com and qualifies for free shipping if you spend $25.00, so why not pick up a cute ballet book to go along with it!

For more info, visit www.primaprincessa.com

THIS REVIEW WAS WRITTEN BY OUR NEW BLOGGER, SWANKY MOM LYNNE!

No comments: