Monday, February 04, 2008

Little Laureate: Love at First Sight



Honestly, if I would have discovered this a few years back, I could have saved a TON of money on DVD's for my little ones! Little Laureate was love at first site for both myself and my boys (mostly my 3 year old, but my 6 year old actually enjoyed it too). This super creative DVD series is the most comprehensive I have come across. As a former elementary teacher with a specialization in studio arts, I'm really picky when it comes to introducing art to children. It needs to be comprehensive, in depth, an explained in a manner that children will understand. Guess what? Little Laureate does just that. They use beautiful music, adorable graphics, and "real life" kids to expose the viewers to a wide variety of interesting people, places and things!

There are 3 different Gift Sets that come with much more than just a DVD. Designed for ages 1-4 years old (but really any one will enjoy them), each set includes a 30 minute DVD, a 60 minute classical music CD, and a 24 page parent booklet filled with expert tips on raising a creative child. Choose from My World Gallery, My World Colors, and My World Adventure. Actually, don't choose, buy them all! Your little one will LOVE everything about Little Laureate and you will love what they are learning. AND, to make it even better, a portion of the proceeds goes to one of the charities that Little Laureate supports.

Little Laureate was founded by Swanky Mom, Heather Maclean. Heather has one of the most interesting resumes I have read in the baby product world and she's a fan of Swanky Moms too! She has generously donated a gift set of all three of her DVD's. The package is valued at $105, but you have to earn it, here's how:

Visit Little Laureate and be the 8th person to answer the following 2 part question about Heather correctly (yes, both parts must be correct to win!)
1. What reality show did Heather place 4th in?
2. What Disney VIP did she answer e-mail for?

E-Mail Answers to heather@swankymoms.com

No comments: