Saturday, February 09, 2008

Keep Em' Clean with L'il Darlins Bib-A-Roo




When my boys were little, one of my biggest mealtime issues (aka pet peeves) was the bib. I tried them all, the plastic, the cloth, the ones with the pocket for "catching" the food, the one made of hard plastic with the full on trough, but nothing ever completely kept my boys clean. In fact, I was known for naked babies at mealtime. I mean why risk getting spaghetti on that adorable outfit when you can just let them make a mess and then throw them in the bath after dinner? One problem, naked babies at a restaurant, not really appropriate...

If I would have had a Bib-A-Roo by L'il Darlins, my mealtime issues would have been solved. This great bib covers everything! It's a full body bib made in a wide variety of adorable fabrics. The neck has a velcro closure and there is a ribbon tie around the waste area. There are also little ribbons to slide the legs through so it all stays in place during mealtime. I know, it sounds complicated, but I promise, it's not! The Bib-A-Roo is also reversible, machine washable, and comes in two sizes, infant (5-14 months) and toddler (14 months and up).

Bib-A-Roos are available for purchase on the L'il Darlins site, visit today and never again will you have to worry about ruining your favorite outfit during mealtime!

3 comments:

heather said...

I am a fan of the blog, but never commented before until now...I have been looking for over-sized bibs for a while and these are perfect! Thanks for the fantastic find.

Danielle said...

My husband is going to love the Bib-a-roo. He is very NEAT. I on the other hand...am a mess. I am so excited about this product! Thanks for featuring it on your blog!

Dma1120 said...

I agree. The bib-a roo is a great find that helps prevent a lot of unnecessary mess. I also found a bunch of cute bibs on www.babyage.com. Check out the iplay Mealtime waterproof bibs. They are completely spillproof, and they make clean up (if any) a lot easier.