Thursday, December 14, 2006

Treat Their Heinies Like Royalty!




As soon as I saw the logo, I knew the My Royal Heinie diaper purse was going to be a clever product! A pair of buns wearing a royal crown, how cute is that? My Royal Heinie, a neat little diaper purse for parents on the go, is truly one of the best diaper accessories I've seen & used on the market. What's different about this product is its fabulous interior wipe dispenser. Wipes can be loaded and pulled directly from the bag (high quality pop-up wipes recommended). Simply put a stack of wipes into the interior zippered pouch and you are good to go. My Royal Heinie holds up to 6 diapers and a generous stack of wipes. But wait...there's more! It's small enough to fit inside most diaper/tote bags and has two extra compartments: an interior mesh pocket and a zippered outside pocket for diaper cream or personal items. My Royal Heinie is made to perfection. It is durable, stain resistant, and machine washable (cold/air dry). However, my favorite feature is the adjustable strap which can be used as a wristlet, shoulder bag, or stroller attachment. My Royal Heinie comes in several great color combinations & patterns, I love the "Hot Lips" - red with camo trim. This would make a great gift for any mom with Royal Heinies that still wear diapers! With a 2 year old I rarely carry a diaper bag, just the diapers and wipes. My Royal Heinie lets me do it in style. I actually use it as my purse here and there!

No comments: