Wednesday, December 20, 2006

2d: Infant & Toddler Tees That Promote Potential



I'm always on the lookout for fun new shirts. When I saw the "Peace Please" tee from 2d Tees, I knew I stumbled across something great. My son's favorite chocolate cookie with a positive message, he loves it, I love it! Everyone's happy! 2d Tees makes high quality, high fashion designs with messages that "promote potential." All tees are printed on super soft cotton made by American Apparel. With designs like: one love, pass it on (another favorite of mine-printed on a super cool army colored thermal), catch it, share it, feel it and see it, you are sure to find the perfect design for your little one. 2d Tees is "driven to make intelligent, thoughtful and engaging designs that project, reflect and reinforce the best in human potential." Cute shirts with positive messages, how can you pass them up! Sizes range from 6 months to 6 years and can be purchased at the 2d online store.

No comments: