Monday, April 03, 2006

Piggyback Diaper Bags


Check out this fabulous bag from I'm Still Me! It is a very stylish versatile diaper bag/tote made of canvas custom dyed covers trimmed in designer prints from Wales. It has a unique "grow with me" clip-on envelope pouch for your things when you are out and about without your little one. It also includes a changing pad and travel wipes case. I absolutely love this bag! It has 6 roomy interior pockets and is very durable with a waterproof Denier nylon bottom and washable/wipeable nylon interior. My absolute favorite feature in this tote is the attached key hook on the inside! I love it! In any other bag or tote I could never find my keys and was always feeling around at the bottom hoping to hit the jackpot, not with the I'm Still Me tote, your keys are nicely clipped to the inside! Such a great feature!

To buy your organized tote, please visit www.imstillme.com today!

No comments: