Monday, December 07, 2009

Removeez - Get Stuff Off Your Skin!


Get ready all you moms (and non-moms as well) out there! I have just found a super efficient and useful product that I think everyone should have. It's called Removeez and it is fantastic.

Removeez gets stuff off of your skin naturally. Made with a blend of soothing citrus oils and plant extracts, Removeez was created to get all the hard-to-remove stuff off of your skin without using harsh cleaners or scrubbing your hands raw. It leaves your hands soft and pleasant-smelling as well (which is a BIG bonus).

I have to say, I was a bit skeptical when I first received my Removeez kit that contained a few sample bottles of the product and a bunch of testing items such as bandaids, permanent marker, temporary tattoos, tar (yes TAR....in a little plastic container), etc. All I can say is, when a company sends you items in a test kit, they better be certain their product holds up. Removeez held up and then some. Not only did Removeez remove everything in the test kit that the product claimed it could remove, it also removed something from my hands it didn't claim to remove: superglue. Just so happen that I chipped a Christmas decoration that needed to be super-glued, but then got distracted when the phone rang and ended up getting super glue on my fingers. I tried scrubbing it off with soap and water, but that didn't work. Then I remembered I had my Removeez and decided to give it a shot. It took a couple of drops of the Removeez and some coaxing, but the super glue did come off my fingers and my skin was quite thankful.

I highly recommend Removeez to one and all. It's non-toxic, free of parabens, phthalates and PPG's and is dermatologist-tested. It was created by parents (and the best children's items usually are created by parents), it actually works, smells great and a little goes a long way. Removeez makes for a great stocking stuffer and is a perfect gift for any parent, teacher or human being really on the planet. Seriously, this stuff works!

Check out Removeez at http://www.removeez.com/ to purchase Removeez or get more information about the product. Removeez is also available at Amazon.com and Fred Segal, and other select boutiques across the country.

Want to win some Removeez for yourself ('cause when you get it, you'll want to keep it for yourself and not give it away as a gift)? Post a comment why you would love to get some Removeez and we will choose a couple of random winners who will receive a FREE Removeez! Contest ends on December 18th. Winners will be notified via email. Please be sure and include your email in your response/comment!


No comments: