Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Swanky Prize: $150 GC from Zutano



A gift card for a full layette ($150) at the Zutano Itzy Bitzy boutique
at zutano.com Itzy Bitzy is newborn sizes only.

1st Entry (mandatory) Visit zutano.com and tell us what your favorite gift set is and add it to the comments (must register to leave comments) below.

Additional Entries

1 Entry per day-Follow @zutano on Twitter and tweet the following:

I just entered to win a $150 Zutano GC @swankymom http://bit.ly/G44HZ
1 Entry-Subscribe to Swanky Moms' newsletter - send us your username and/or email and we'll add you
2 Entries-Blog about this giveaway and send us the link.
3 Entries-Grab a Swanky Moms button and put it on your blog and send us the link!


Contest open to US and Canadian residents ONLY. Contest will end at 11:59pm September 30th. If winner does not respond within 72 hours, another winner will be randomly selected.




post signature

10 comments:

Emily B said...

I love the Farm Fresh gift set!

Emily B said...

I blogged here:
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/09/and-more-painting.html
#1

Emily B said...

I blogged here:
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/09/and-more-painting.html
#3

Mami2jcn said...

I love the Sugar Blossom set!

melifaif said...

Boy they sure do make it hard to pick ONE!!!! I am loving the owls and pinwheels gift sets. Adorable.

Jaime said...

Very hard to choose just one, but I think I like the Periwinkle Candy set the best
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the Farm Fresh gift set!

Deals Hunt

Anonymous said...

I subscribed to your feed.


Deals Hunt

summerseverydaymoments said...

I love the celery dot line in the boys! summrob1@aol.com

summerseverydaymoments said...

I am a subscriber! summrob1@aol.com