Thursday, July 17, 2008

Swanky Summertime Fun with Crayola!


This summer turn to Crayola to spark creativity while creating smiles and keeping the kids busy! I am loving the new 3D Chalk products. If you haven't seen them, they are a must have. Inexpensive and oh so cool, your kids will love them too. When we first got them, my 6 year old and I were actually arguing over who got to try them out first! I have to say, I conveniently won the battle when I told him I had to see if they worked (I know it was a con, but I really wanted to try it!) Needless to say, they do work and they are so cool. My son and I took turns with the chalk and glasses, turning the patio into a 3D wonderland. Very fun!


Looking to create a giant masterpiece? Check out Crayola's Giant Inflatable Easel. No paper needed, create works of art directly onto the 5ft tall easel and then spray clean with the hose. Great for a hot day, create and then get soaked! The easel comes with everything you need to get started including a foot pump, paint, paint brush, and more!

Both products can be found at the Crayola Online Store. Visit today and pick up some super swanky summer fun activities!

No comments: