Monday, November 19, 2007

Vincent Shoes: Happy Feet for the Holidays!




Unfortunately, those shiny new school shoes from September have put some playground miles on them in the last few months. Now that the holidays are here, it's time for parties, pictures, and lookin' good! Vincent shoes allows you to do just that. High quality, high fashion, and high function combine to make the perfect shoes for the perfect feet in your life.

What I love about Vincent shoes is that they can be dressed up or down. They are stylish enough for a holiday soiree, but they hold their own on the playground too. We recently received Vincent's Herman shoes and I can't tell you how many people compliment my boys. The shoes look great (the colors are fantastic) and they are super comfy. My favorite feature, they look like they have laces, but they don't! Even my three year old can put his on by himself, one less thing for me to do in the morning routine is fantastic!

Visit Vincent today and peruse their amazing selection. I also love their Jump tennis shoes, perfect for boys and girls, easy to put on and stylish too! For little girls, the Betty shoes are too cute and if you need something for a fancy schmancy event, check out the "party" selection.

I promise, you can't go wrong with Vincent!

No comments: