Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sweet Baby Jane



Lately I'm in LOVE with the all the sweet sweet offerings over at Sweet Baby Jane. Most of their goodies for hip kids are hand sewn or hand painted and personalized to your liking. This new shop was started by three artisans who share my passion for fabric and color! One of my fave items on the site are these fabric and ribbon covered wipes cases, $25 each. What a fantastic idea! I've been lugging around one of those unsightly plastic Huggies containers in my purse for over a year now. Not pretty at all! SBJ also makes these gorgeous matching nappy bags which hold the wipes container, 4-6 diapers, and even a portable changing pad. So easy to keep it all together and throw in your bag on the way out. Stylish AND smart. The set retails for $50.

No comments: