Saturday, April 07, 2007

Supergoop: The Ultimate in Sun Protection




With more than 10 skin cancers under my belt (it's partially genetic, I've never been a sun worshiper), I'm thrilled to have discovered Supergoop. Unfortunately, when I was younger, parents weren't as educated about skin protection. 80% of skin damage happens before the age of 18. What this means is that you need to start Supergooping your little ones daily! I'm always on the look out for sun protection that is both effective and great for sensitive skin. I've tried several products for both myself and my family and until now have not been able to find anything that suits everyone: my husband an avid cyclist, my boys with sensitive skin, and myself, prone to skin cancer with sensitive skin as well! Supergoop works for us all, my husband loves the fact that his "sun block sweat" doesn't burn his eyes on the road (I know gross) and my boys don't complain about the smell or that it stings, because it doesn't! I love that it's lightweight and rubs in so easily.

Here's the technical stuff:
Doctor T’s daily defense SPF 30 weightless dry-touch sunscreen lotion with Parsol 1789 (Avobenzone) contains no irritants and no fragrances while protecting children and adults from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Antioxidant Vitamins A, C, and E work synergistically to protect against cancer, slow the aging process, and fight harmful effects of pollution while encouraging normal cell development and reproduction. Waterproof and Sweatproof. Hypoallergenic & Oil Free. Optimal for Sensitive Skin.

We have the Supergoop Pump which makes it easy to keep out and "goop" up every morning. We also have the "pocket sticks" for lips and a one ounce refillable (we use our pump to keep it full) that I keep in my purse. All products are available on the Supergoop site. They have a great new mom gift, the Baby T Tote, which is a wonderful product that will inspire new moms to start sun protecting their little ones right away. There are all sorts of great sets, you'll have no problem finding which suits your family best. If you have a boat or beach house, make sure to pick up the Supergoop Pump and wall mount. Having it out and easily accessible, makes people more apt to scoop on the Goop and protect themselves. Visit the Supergoop site today, I can honestly say that out of the SEVERAL sun blocks I have tried in my life, this really is the best.
Click here for some Super Sun Facts!

No comments: