Saturday, March 17, 2007

Lil' Rodo: Show Em' Your Numbers



Recently I discovered Lil' Rodo and immediately fell in love with their "Number" tees. Perfect for birthdays, your little darling can proudly show off their age in a super cool tee. The designs are simple and hip, the number in a circle printed in a "distressed" vintage style. I think every 2 year old should have one of these. As the mom of two boys, I don't know how many times in my life I've said, "You are SO 2!" These super cute tees come in ages 1 through 5 and are available in various sizes, so no worries if your 2 year old wears a 4T. My son will be wearing his "Number 3" at his birthday party in a few weeks!

Lil' Rodo has lots of fun and funky tees & onesies. Visit their site today and enjoy 15% off your total purchase. Just use the code Lilro415 and shop away!

No comments: