Sunday, January 08, 2006

Spanx: Be COMFY & Look GREAT too!






I had heard about Spanx on Oprah a while back and thought, "Oh, that's a good idea," and forgot about them. Then, when I was out and about last week, I stopped by Nordstrom Rack. I saw the Spanx display and decided to try them out. I bought the nude hipnotic low rise footless and the black Bod-a-Bing tank with reversible neckline. Both are AMAZING products that make you look GREAT and they are super COMFY to wear. I love the footless idea, as I almost always wear open toed shoes. Low rise is a plus too! AND, they completely take away those lovely panty lines we all know about. Check them out online at www.spanx.com They have a ton of products in a wide variety of sizes, petite through multiple x. They also have maternity products!

No comments: