Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Bambini Carini

Check out this adorable bath sack! What a great idea! Pop your baby in here after a bath and she will be sure to be cozy and warm! These hooded bath sacks are made of luxuriously soft terry velour and have turned cuffs to keep tiny hands warm. This sleep sack is the perfect way to make sure your baby isn’t cold after a bath as all parts will be covered with this zip up sack! Also, the matching lounge sets are also available!!


Bambini Carini also has a chic line of blankets, bibs, bath towels, and burp cloth sets!


Visit www.BambiniCariniOnline.com

1 comment:

dmh said...

I love these bath sacks! I have one for my baby girl and a towel set from this company. I love the stunning pattern choices and the quality of every product that this company makes.I have been buying tons of shower gifts for friends and the rave reviews have been worth the splurge! Check out the adorable website, I only wish I could purchase directly from them.