Monday, March 19, 2007

Baby Fabulous: Put Their Name in Brights!


Baby Fabulous is beyond fabulous! Their Name in Brights blanket is definitely the most amazing personalized item I have ever seen. These super hip blankets come in two sizes, small and large. I definitely recommend the large, it's big enough for a grown up, which means plenty of maximum cuddling space for little ones, with room for those unexpected growth spurts. What I love about the Name in Brights blanket, is that the patterns and color choices make it a blanket that will last way beyond babyhood. In other words, the perfect blanket from CRADLE TO COLLEGE. This is a blanket built to last, its construction is flawless, the fabrics are beautiful, and I can't even describe how yummy soft this thing is. I have to say, I have my own, with my name on it. It's my couch blankie, perfect for watching my favorite shows! I am pretty positive that everyone in the house will eventually have their own, because they are constantly trying to take over on mine. The Name in Brights blanket is a must have, super special keepsake that will be treasured forever. Shower your loved one with a Name in Brights blanket and you will definitely be remembered forever as the one who gave them their favorite blankie. Baby Fabulous also offers gift certificates, so if you don't know the baby's name yet, you can still give the best gift ever.

Baby Fabulous fan, Coco Arquette, wrote her very own thank you note for the Royal Peacock print Name in Brights blanket she received. Coco loves her blanket, and you'll love yours too!

Visit Baby Fabulous today and use the code "SoSwanky" for 20% off your purchase.

No comments: