Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Vincent: Independence with STYLE




All I can say is WOW. I could tell from their site that Vincent shoes are stylish, but until they arrived, I had no idea how well made they are. The construction is flawless, they have great support, and according to my son, they make him run faster and jump higher! I am really excited, especially about the Andy shoes for my 5 year old. He was 2 months premature and has very mild cerebral palsy. You really wouldn't know unless I told you. His main area of weakness is fine motor skills, so he has never been able to be independent while putting on shoes. I've always strayed away from the typical velcro shoes because I have never seen stylish ones. Well, Vincent to the rescue. The day the shoes arrived, he put his shoes on ALL by himself and was SO proud. It was the first time in his life he was able to get ready for school 100% by himself. The shoes are super cool, velcro and all. My two year old has the Simon high tops. They are too cute for words. When I first put them on him, he didn't seem to notice he was wearing new shoes. We jumped right into the car and the next thing I heard out of his mouth was, "Cool shoes mom!" It was hilarious. It's no wonder the boys get compliments every time they wear their Vincent shoes. Oh and for all you moms of girls, you must see the floral Betty shoes and the adorable Love shoes, which are PERFECT for Valentine's day!

The Vincent Winter Clearance Sale is still going on. You can save up to 50% on select styles. Shop today, sizes are limited and you don't want to pass up this great offer. Independence with style makes a perfect combination for the favorite little feet in your life.

No comments: