Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sonya Bebeblankee: A Treasured Gift Sure to Impress




Maybe I am overly emotional, but I am not exaggerating when I say that this gift nearly brought me to tears. When I opened the Fill in the Blankie that I am giving to my sister to celebrate her first pregnancy, I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. It is the ultimate baby gift because you can personalize it to the fullest extent. With up to 50 characters of your choice per side, this means up to 200 letters, it's practically a novel! There are also several great fonts to choose from and little icons like stars, hearts, rocket ships, etc. that you can mix in with the text. You choose the blankie and the thread color too, making this the ultimate in personalization. There are 29 different blankies to choose from, all with beautiful satin edges, where the embroidery is placed. Oh, and relax, if you can't think of the perfect thing to say, they have examples on the site. If you want to see some tears of joy, bring one to your next baby shower. I had tears giving it, I can only imagine how the mommy-to-be will react!

Prices range from $39-$74 (text embroidery included, icons are extra), but the gift is absolutely PRICELESS. Turn around time is 3-7 days, you can't beat that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool find...

thanks for sharing...

going to order one for a friend that just had a baby -- this will be just perfect!