Tuesday, August 07, 2007

That's My Brat: Frames That Preserve Memories




Want your gift to be the talk of the next baby shower or 1st birthday party? You must check out the voice recording frames from That's My Brat. These high quality wooden frames have voice recorders on them that allow you to record a message to your little loved one. The recorder is on the back of the frame and is easily removable and simple to operate.

If you're pregnant, or know someone who is, the sonogram frame is a great idea. You can take the recorder to the doctor's office and record the baby's heartbeat and them frame the sonogram photo, I wish I would have had the opportunity to do this, what a fantastic keepsake. My suggestion, get them for the grandma's too! This would be a fantastic way to announce your pregnancy to the family.

I love the "My First Word" frames. How special to be able to capture that moment in recording and then display it with a great picture. Also, the "My First Birthday" frame, so cute! I think it would be fun for an older sibling to give this as a gift to a little brother or sister on their first birthday with a special 1st birthday message spoken into the voice recorder.

Visit the That's My Brat site and pick out a few favorites. There are so many frames to choose from and all are adorable. You're sure to find that perfect one! Please direct purchase inquiries to info@thatsmybrat.com

No comments: