Thursday, August 09, 2007

Babeebrite

As the mother of a newborn, I find myself stumbling around my apartment at all hours of the night for diaper changes and feedings. The Babeebrite is a tiny clip-on flashlight meant to help parents navigate these nighttime tasks.

The soft LED light turns off automatically after 7 minutes, and is gentle enough not to wake or irritate babies. I found myself using my Babeebrite whenever I wanted to check on my son without startling him.

The Babeebrite clips to your shirt or other surfaces, though the 1” hinge was just a hair too narrow to fit on typical nursery items such as the side of my Pack-n-Play.

It comes in muted shades of pink, blue, green, and white – all of them a lot easier on the eyes than the usual baby pastels.

For more information on the Babeebrite, including stores, visit www.mommybeehappy.com.

No comments: