Thursday, August 02, 2007

Swanky Summertime Fun: The Perfect Travel Tee





Honestly, you would have thought my boys were celebs last week waiting for our plane at LAX. From the moment we walked in the door, we had people stopping us asking about their "hilarious" shirts. I even had one woman stop me to tell me she just "texted" a friend to tell her about this great shirt some cute little boys were wearing at the airport. What kind of tee could possibly turn so many heads and evoke so many smiles? Why one from Milk Bomb of course! We recently received their "Congratulations, you get to sit near me" airplane tees for our summer vacation and I'm telling you, they are fantastic! My boys wore the tees both to and from our trip and the whole time we had people commenting. We heard everything from, "Great Shirt" to "That's the most hilarious shirt I've ever seen." I also saw lots of smirks and I know what they were thinking, "I hope they're not sitting next to me!" When I first got the shirts in the mail I thought, hey, I want one too... Well, guess what? I'm not the only one! In fact, super swanky dad and creator of Milk Bomb tees, Steve O'Neil, got so many requests that he will soon be offering this design for grown ups too. I will definitely be wearing one on my next flight.

If your family has air travel planned in the near future, this tee is a must have. Sizes range from 3 months to age 6 with grown up sizes on the way. Visit the Milk Bomb site today and check out all of their clever designs. There are six styles of onesies and tees to choose from, so it's easy to find the perfect piece for your little aviator!
Use the code "swanky" for 15% off your order!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love their shirts! Wonder how the lucky passenger felt. ;)