Monday, October 01, 2007

Swanky Holiday Gifts for the Whole Family: Warm Buddies


Looking to relax, have a little one with a tummy ache, are your muscles sore? Problems solved. I recently discovered an amazing company called The Warm Buddy Company. Their products are so terrific, that I wanted them to be our first Swanky Holiday gift idea. The Warm Buddy Company makes products for the whole family.

For your little ones, the Warm Buddies are a must. They are the "original" warm up animals and feature a removable inner heat pack that can be warmed up in the microwave OR chilled in the freezer. There are lots of adorable animals to choose from including a lamb, cat, moose, bear,and my FAVORITE, the Big Buddy Puppy. The animals are literally the softest I have ever felt and the comfort they provide little ones is just fantastic. There are also Warm Buddy Babies that are little versions of the bigger buddies (would also make a great baby shower gift). Warm Buddies are great for cooling a fever or warming a tummy ache.

Mommies can pamper themselves with the anti-stress shoulder wrap and an ultra robe. My favorite mommy product is the Ultra Body Wrap. I LOVE the fabric choices (the silks are so pretty!) and it's great for relaxation, restful sleep, and completely relieves cramps, if you know what I mean... Dads will love the Sport Therapy Wrap, great for back and shoulder pain.

Warm Buddy Company products are available in retail stores and online. Please visit the store finder to find a location near you. If you can't find a store near you, contact the company directly, they are super nice and will make sure you get your BUDDY. I'm mean it when I say that EVERYONE needs a Warm Buddy. Comfy, soft, cuddly, they're perfect for holiday gift giving!

No comments: