Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stocking Stuffer Alert! My Flipper Toothbrush Holders


You may want to write Santa now and let him know that your kids NEED My Flipper toothbrush holders in their stockings this year. These little creatures are quite possibly the cutest I've ever seen. Not only are they adorable, but Flipper products are also functional AND they keep the germs away. Flippers have a suction cup on the back that sticks to any flat surface. They simply open and close with a pull or push of your toothbrush. The design allows them to store your toothbrush in a cleanly manner and keeps it from getting those unwanted germs on your bristles!

There are several different styles to choose from, doggie lovers will find their favorite breeds in the My Puppy series, animal fans will flip for the Animal World series, and dino fanatics must have a Dino Egg. My favorites are in the Animal world, the giraffe and zebra are too cute for words!

Oh, and let Santa know that Flippers are fun for the whole family, so make sure mom and dad each get one too!
For more info, visit My Flipper at http://www.myflipperusa.com/

No comments: