Saturday, July 14, 2007

Good For The Sole









Fashion doesn't always have to cost a fortune. These delicious Skimmer & Ballet shoes from American Eagle are the swankiest, cheapest, most comfortable footwear finds of the summer. I've had them a little more than a week now. After less than a day break-in period (which is really good for me), I didn't even know I had shoes on my feet. The slip-on style is perfect for busy moms who spend all summer in and out. I keep one pair by the front door and one by the back. They are canvas with non-marking rubber soles and dry easily after a session of splashing in puddles. But back to the incredible pricing on these. The styles above (Collide, Chrissy, and Confess skimmers) are all at Payless right now for $14.99 to $19.99. American Eagle sells the styles below (Polka Dot and Plaid ballet) on their site for around $29.99... a steal in my book!! And the darker hues look fabulous with jeans and carry you right through the fall.

No comments: