Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer Shoe Sale at Vincent!



Visit the Vincent site today and buy, buy, buy! Their Summer Sale is ON, and you can save up to 75% on select styles. I loaded up for my boys today, getting some of their favorites in multiple sizes and colors!

I LOVE the Herman shoes, at $17.45 you can't pass them up. My boys each had a pair and wore them until they were just about soleless! They are thrilled more are on the way. I also think the Oskars are fun, so we're trying those out as well.

If you have a little girl, the Doris sandals are a must have. At only $11.25, you can afford them for this Summer and get bigger ones for next year too!

Shop now, supplies are limited and when they're gone, they're gone! Looking for an added bonus? How about free shipping on orders over $75?

Visit Vincent today and HAPPY SHOE SHOPPING!

No comments: