Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lascal's Buggy Board: The Ultimate Stroller Accessory


Got 2 kids that like to stroll and hate the gigantic double stroller? I have found the PERFECT solution and perhaps my favorite stroller product ever! The Buggy Board by Lascal is an easy to assemble, easy to use, anti slip platform that allows older siblings to ride along without changing the way you push your stroller. Two connectors are installed on your stroller, I use mine with a Maclaren Quest, and the board comes on and off very easily. In order to fold up your stroller, you must remove the board, but the connectors in no way prevent your stroller from folding up normally. If you'd like to leave it attached, the board also comes with a strap that allows you to fold it up when not in use. I actually quit using my sit and stand stroller altogether now that I have the Buggy Board.

Although my 5 year old walks most of the time, we frequent amusement parks like Disneyland and Legoland. These are the PERFECT places for the Buggy Board. Your older child can walk when you want them to and ride if they get tired or if you want them nearby. It's also great for the mall. I love not having to use the "LIMO" sit and stand and I've got lots more room in the trunk now! Lascal has two different versions of the board, The Buggy Board for umbrella type strollers and The Kiddy Board for fixed rear axle, jog type strollers.

Another fabulous feature, it holds up to 66 pounds. I can not say enough about the Buggy Board, visit the Regal Lager site today and pick one up, you will LOVE it!

No comments: